http://oceanadesigns.net/envira_album/marble-color/ Red Chilli Mutton Curry
follow site Mutton – 1 kg
Onion – 5 chopped
Red chilli – 9 deseeded
Tamarind puree – 1 cup
Oil – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon stick, clove & cardamom
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Meat masala powder – 2 tsp
Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Ginger & garlic paste – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Water – 2 cups
buy provigil fast Mutton Curry Recipe in English : https://goo.gl/9Kg4NP
Mutton Pepper Sukka Recipe : https://goo.gl/LihJ38
1. Heat oil in a wide pan, add Cinnamon stick, Clove, Cardamom, Onion & sauté it till onion turns brown colour.
2. Then add Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Meat masala powder, Fennel seeds, Cumin seeds, Coriander powder & gently mix it.
3. Now add Ginger & garlic paste & mix it well. Its time to Add Mutton pieces, Salt & mix it well with masala.
4. Once the mutton pieces coated well with the masala, transfer it to the pressure cooker & add enough water to cook the meat.
5. Soak 9 to 10 deseeded Red chilli in a water for an 30 to 45 minutes. Then Grind it into a fine paste (while grinding add a little water). Mix chilli paste with Tamarind puree.
6. Once the mutton cooked transfer it into a wide pan. The last step pour the chilli paste tamarind puree mixture, Curry leaves & cook it for a 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot & enjoy it with white rice in Eid.
Like us on FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCoo
Video Duration : 150 Published On : 2018-06-02 13:00:00